Cookies & Privacy Notice - Clients
Spain Property Portal are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalised shopping experience.
What Information we Collect When you Contact us
When you contact us via our website, we collect certain information and store it to allow us to communicate our replies to your enquiry. The information we collect during this event is:
- Your full name
- Your email address for correspondence
How do we use this Information?
Your personal information entered at the point of contact is used by Spain Property Portal solely for further correspondence. Your personal details are securely stored and only shared with the estate agent who is responsible for the property you have expressed an interest in.
This notice is designed to help you understand what cookies are, how we use them and the choices you have in regards to their use.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other device when you visit the Site. This allows the Site to recognise you as a user either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits ( a ‘persistent cookie’). They are not harmful and do not contain any information such as your name, email address, home address, date of birth or credit card details.
The cookies we use are essential in helping you to move around our Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as setting up an account cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
If you would like more information on any of these types of Cookies, including how to opt-out, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com/
- They allow you to sign in to your Spain Property Portal account, so that you can use "My Account" features such as order information, making payments and viewing statements.
- To store the content of your saved properties whilst you browse the site.
Cookies are an essential part of how our Site works, as they remember certain information about a visitor.
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous to any external third party, and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ and www.youronlinechoices.com/. For a video about cookies visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-GB
Cookies on Spain Property Portal
The cookies used by Spain Property Portal are:
- SPPClientsLogin - This cookie stores your login status on the website and allows you to log in and out of your account. This cookie is destroyed when you log out of your account.
- PHPSESSID - Allows us to track your movement across the websites for any one session. Expires at the end of the current browsing session
- SPPVisitor - Allows us to track movement across all of our websites within a 6 hour period for statistical purposes only. Persistent Cookie - 6 Hour Expiry
- __utm Type Cookie - Tracking cookies set by Google Analytics. Persistent Cookie - 2 Year Expiry
Can I turn off cookies?
To change your cookie settings, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your computer hard drive.
For a guide to disabling cookies or to opt out of their usage please visit https://aboutcookies.org.uk/managing-cookies.